Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

Been so busy licking envelopes, haven’t had much time to post but WOOF! it is so exciting -- every day the mailman is bringing me envelopes that smell VERY interesting! I am getting more mail than anyone. (So glad that we finally mailed off the last batch of my cards ':¬}

Back to blogging soon...


Check out The New Yorker 2007 calendar cover -- dogs in conversation. One is saying: ’I had my own blog for a while, but I decided to go back to just pointless incessant barking.’

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Freda said...

Hi Dean-o and Christine,

Many thanks for the cooools Christmas card. I'm supposedly parts terrier and it's neato to receive cards for terriers.

My secretary says that the The New Yorker calendar cover reflects his opinion about my blog. When I heard that, I almost fired him, but I just peeed on his foot. Just Arffin'!

Thanks again for the great card. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Wuufs!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey dean-o,

i got your card today. thank you very much for the cool cool card.

merry x'mas and a happy new year!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:02 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hi D-man!! Thanks for your supercool card :)
T-man

10:47 PM  
Blogger Aramis said...

Hey Dean-O,
We got your card today and decided to come and check out your blog.

I don't get that cartoon... WHY would anyone ever go back to incessant barking? You can't show photos of how good looking you are in barking!!!

Licks,
Carbi and Aramis xx

7:27 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Deon-o
Tag you are it! Now you are supposed to tell us three things you really want for the holiday, an three things you really don't want for the holiday, and tag five more friends. See my blog for the whole sordid story,

gussie

7:18 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Why do you have to chose between incessant barking and blogging. I do both!
Comet

ps. Loved your card!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home