Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I am IT ':¬}


Gus has tagged me! Now, what do I want & not want for Christmas???

Well..
I WANT
1. How about some snow? Last year at this time, we were buried in the white stuff. All we’ve got this year is rain & rain makes mud & guess what happens to a muddy dog? See #1 below.
2. More toys. A wire can never have enough toys. I admit that I am toy-obsessed. There must be lots of toys out there that I do not possess. Yet!
3. A dean-o-saur bone for the Dean-O!

I do NOT want...
1. Daily dips in the tub. Please...
2. The dreaded Brush. I think that I look wickedly handsome ’au naturel’.
4. To miss a thing...take me everywhere!!!

And now I am Christmas TAGGING...

T-Man the fashion poodle, Cyrus the pampered bulldog, Belle Puppy Pom, Minou the cute chihuahua with the kitty name & Bogie Bytes my fellow wire.

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home