Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Call THIS a White Christmas?

Today...

Mom dragged me out early this AM to get some snow pix. It is actually just a light dusting & Mom says it will be gone by noon. This in Montreal, the Snow Capital of the world! Last year at this time, we had 41 cm. of snow in just ONE day. I love to frolic in the snow & race up that path you can see in the picture to Beaver Lake & see the skaters. What is going on???

Here is how it looked last year...

PS - hehe!just kidding...I do the morning drag.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Banba said...

Hey Dean-O,

Looks like your birthday agreed with you, but I know what you mean about the snow buddy.

By the way, you've now officially been TAGGED! Yup, it's Christmas tag and you're it. See my blog for details...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Snow!! Oh...I miss it so much! Wow, last year must have been so much fun! 41 cm in one day???

We love your winter jacket...you look adorable!~

Toby

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, that's more snow than I'm gonna see this year

gussie

10:34 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tee hee! dean-o got snow! ah, that's a gift isn't it? i didn't wish for a neutering operation but i'm getting it anyway. how uncool is that? hmmmpf!

wet wet licks

Boo

1:50 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Oh, Dean-O! I'm so glad to find your blog! I didn't know you had one! How did I miss that?
Happy Birthday my wiry pal!

Your friend, Mackie

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

You mean you guys only have baby snow right now???

So the rain city got snowed on back in November, and yet the snow city only has baby snow in December??? Our ozone layer must be really broken.....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home