Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, October 01, 2007

News from Away


Here I am with my roommate Suki the Shitzsui. Uncle Bert sent me out for a groom & I had my first clip ever. Mom always strips me so clipping was a new experience for me. Uncle Bert says that I am looking good. Suki was SO jealous that he did not get to go to Tony the groomer that Uncle Bert had to send him out the very next day. Now we are both smelling sweet!

(Mom would say that I have my HORNS on ':¬}

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look handsome after the grooming Dean-O! I can tell why Suki is jealous of you. :)

~ Girl girl

4:12 AM  
Blogger Girasol said...

Good looking Dean!
woof woof Horns? hehehhe your ears look fine.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Love your horns, Dean-o. Lookin' good, pal! J x

2:36 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hallo handsome boy...finally u had updated ur blog..

v miss u so much...

8:53 PM  
Blogger William Tell said...

That's a great 'do, Dean-O, and the horns are cute! Now if you can just keep the horns for a few more weeks, it would look perfect for Halloween.

William Tell

10:21 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Dean''''''''-o
You look vewy spiffy..devil indeed, hehehehe..you just look vewy alewt to me! it's nice that you have company
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:58 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Dean-O,You look absolutely pawsome!!!!!!!! Love A+A

1:24 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh you handsome Dawg!!!!! So did u like the clipping better than the stripping??? Cute roommate, Suki is....wonder where she gets her highlights done....
Lacie

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home