Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Support my Hunger Strike

Here is my food dish...


Here is my fave dinner...


So what’s this ???



I am going to go stay with Uncle Bert this weekend, so the Dogmother has decided that I will have to eat KIBBLE for my visit. Something about Uncle Bert not appreciating bloody bones buried in his new white loveseat...

Surely he will know that a well-aged bone is yummiest? So it gets a little stinky in our hot weather. I really don’t think that our humans understand the finer things in life!

Anyway, all this past week the Dogmother has been filling my food dish with kibbles -- something that I have always regarded as an occasional late night snack, NOT dinner. I have been demonstrating my disgust by refusing to eat this unnatural stuff. It’s a hunger strike!

(I wait until all hope of a real bone has passed & the Dogmother is asleep before cleaning out the dish & in the morning, tell her that we must have had really, really hungry late night visitors.)

So far, it’s not working.

Next, I have to choose only my most favourite toys to take with me...

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Dean-o. Maybe Uncle Bert will take pity on you! Just practise making a sad face. It always works for me! J x

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I like that din din bowl, its really nice especially the wording. Its All gone !!!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We agree with Jackson,look really pitifull..it works like a charm!!! Love,Archie + Agatha

6:11 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Oh my, Dean-O.

That is terrible! You sure have been having your problems lately. I think things must be pretty bad if you have to resort to a hunger strke. I can't even imagine that. Life without food is just unbearable.
But then again, kibble was never one of my favorites, either.

Go for it, Dean-O!!

Lots of luck!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

12:21 AM  
Blogger William Tell said...

I don't get much of a choice myself. I only eat a certain type of kibble because I'm allergic to almost everything except venison and cat.

William Tell

7:12 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mate,

I think you deserve some fair dinkum meat, not this kibble stuff. Next thing they'll be twying to make you a vegetarian.

xxx Asta down under

9:34 AM  
Blogger Girasol said...

I will at the kennel next week, and that sucks! I undertand how you feeling about the food.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I only get prescription kibble cuz that's all Janie can eat. I have lost lamost 2 pounds since she moved in, and I was already skinny.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:41 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

love d words @ d bottom of your bowl 'all gone'...

but i would prefer 'not enough'

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home