Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, January 15, 2007

THIS IS REAL WINTER

It started snowing last night & it is very, very cold. This is how it looked when I went out this morning. If you look real close, you can see my bridge...

Do you remember how I was whining about not having any real snow? You know, the kind that sticks to the frozen ground & stays until spring. So far, all our snow has disappeared the next day because it has been so warm that the ground did not freeze and the weather-confused plants were starting to send up their green stuff.

Anyway, after coming down all day, the snow was right up to my armpits for the afternoon walk but the Dog Mother was in no mood to take pictures. She said that her fingers were frozen & about to fall off!

I thought that it was just wonderful & had a great frolic through the white stuff -- and then I got dragged back in. Sigh...

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Dean-O! Glad you finally got that snow you've been wanting. I'ts been really warm here- kinda like California, only in Maryland! I've loved it! I can stand out for hours watching for squirrels! Now I hear them saying sold weather is on its way (bummer!). Only good thing though is that I'll be able to wear the new coat that Butchy and Snickers mom made for me!
Stay warm and safe, buddy!

Your pal, MAckie

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dean-O,

Why aren't you wearing one of those coats, jackets or sweaters that you used to model for your mom? I still have mine - my mom is hoping that she won't have to take it out of the closet for me to wear this winter. We'll see!

Your buddy,
Smitty

6:41 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey dean-o,

don't get cold! or u'll sneeze 10 times in a row like i did last week.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:03 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Sigh....I really miss snow. But at least it is a bit cooler here this week. Maybe muzzer will take me to Flagstaff soon. I hear they have snow.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Sigh....I really miss snow. But at least it is a bit cooler here this week. Maybe muzzer will take me to Flagstaff soon. I hear they have snow.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Girasol said...

I want some snow here too!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey....wonder y u emphasized real winter?

is there any false winter @ ur place??

9:59 PM  
Blogger fee said...

happy valentine's day, dean-o!

loves and kisses,
fee

1:04 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Dean-O!

Your pal, Mackie

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home