Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Sixth!


Just came in from taking my birthday toy for a walk. It is a fuzzy yellow duck that sings Old Macdonald Had A Farm...with a Quack!Quack! here & a Quack!Quack! there...and it is still alive, unlike the fluffy dog that barked Christmas carols last year. I also got a new water dish that is black & covered with red hearts to replace the $60 handpainted-with-hearts bowl that mom kept kicking until the rim was chipped all the way ’round. The Dog Mother has a thing for hearts...and clumsy feets.

Yummiest of all, I got a nice big piggy ear. What a treat! It has to be a big occasion for me to get one of those -- and I pay no attention at all when mom tells me that somewhere there is a little pig chewing on a puppy dog ear.

Best, best, best of all...I got lots of birthday congrats from my doggie friends. THEY didn’t forget!

PS -- I am sure that there was lots of other stuff in that bag but seems that I have to wait for Christmas to find out WHAT IS IN THE BAG!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey dean-o, you get to bring your toy out of the house? mama tried bringing the tennis ball during my walk but i pay no attention and what so ever to it so mama never bring it for me then. well, can't blame me coz the outside world is so much fun, toys can always be played at home. hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh oh piggie ear!! Hey, I like to take my pine cones and rocks for a walk too!! Sometimes my ring too!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:38 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Dean-o!

You're such a cutie!!!

Love,
Bogart

1:10 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

I like your duckie! I have a duckie too and its my favorite toy!
Happy Birfday, pal!
And Merry Christmas too!!!!

Your pal, Mackie

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home