Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas

I started my Christmas Day with a good snifferoo of all my Christmas cards. The Dog Mother kindly laid them out on the carpet so that I could visit each & every one. As I sniffed each card, I wished my friends a Merry Christmas & lots of good stuff coming your way -- all day long.

Later, we went to visit our friends for Christmas dinner. Rudy the doorman called to book a taxi & mentioned that passengers would include a small well-behaved dog who would sit on her lap. When the taxi arrived, the driver took one look at me & said "That’s no lap dog!"

The Dog Mother said "He’s sitting on my lap, isn’t he?"

Well then, Mr Taxi Driver (who turned out to be from South America) admitted that he loved dogs. So I just leapt into the front seat & covered him with doggie kisses while mom told him about my Brazilian cousins!

Checking Hugo’s plate for leftovers

My new girlfriends Olivia & Valentina -- that’s mom holding me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey hey hey,

How did Hugo's leftover-O taste?? That sauce looks really yummmm-my!!

You looked like you had a great Christmas little buddy!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:20 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy Christmas. I really like your collar. It looks lots more comfy than the antlers that Bussie has!

Gus

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hello there big boy,
I finally found out where you've
been hiding.Merry Christmas.
You are looking very handsome,I
had almost forgotten.Come over and see me some time .I can't wait to chase you round the park.
Mathilda xxx

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home