Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Been so long...

Hey guys! I know that it has been a long time since my last post, but we’ve been going through a rough patch. The Dog Mother had a nasty accident, hopping over a doggie gate & breaking a coupla toes. Well, things went from bad to worse & for the past months she has not even been able to give me, MOI!, a decent walk.

In fact, I would say that I have been taking HER for slow, slow little walks...and then she needs a big rest.

Anyway, the hospital finally gave her a date (August 8th) to go in & get her foot reconstructed & she will be off her paws for a whole 12 weeks & I am going to go stay with my Uncle Bertie. True, I will be reunited with my old pal Suki the Shitz Tsui, but I do not want to leave my own Dog Mother & am demonstrating my unhappiness by sticking to her like Velcro!

Besides...here is a picture of my ’back yard’. (Not a great picture, I will admit, as it comes from the local newspaper.) I can’t believe that I have to give up the mountain to move down below Sherbrooke Street.


See? We live in the building on the left, nestled on the flanks of Mount Royal. The MGH (Montreal General Hospital) is across the street.

Mom says that she will give Uncle Bert our camera so he can send her our pix, but I think that it would be better if he hiked us up the hill for a daily visit!!! We can always take our pix along the way...

Well, stay tuned friends to see if terrier love overcomes all!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Asta said...

Dean-o,
I've missed you..glad you're back, but quelle disastre!!!!your poor Mommi, we wish her well..and poor you to have to be separated fwom her..that's just tewwible. hope that all the bad stuff goes away vewy soon, and you can be with your doggy mommi
love you lots, smoochie kisses
Asta

11:51 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Dean-o,How awfull about your Mother,We feel so badly for her and know that can be very painfull.We wish her a speedy recovery.I am sure you will both miss each other but you will see other and she will heal quickly so she can go and walk you !!! Love and kisses,Archie + Agatha

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, really sorry to hear about your mum. Sounds very painful. Hope she gets better soon. J x

9:54 AM  
Blogger Girasol said...

Hola!
sorry to read about your mom. I hope she gets well soon so you and her can enjoy long walks.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Dean-o!

Glad to see you back but sorry to hear about your mom's paw!!! Tell her that I said to get better sooooooon!

Love,
Bogart

2:44 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Dean-O,

I'm sowy to hear about your mum. It's weally tough when us Foxy's can't get our walks. I hope your mum's paw is better soon and you 2 are walking together again. xxx Asta

8:59 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh thats hurt!! Hope your mommy getting better soon ya.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home