Wired!

Adventures of Dean-O!
the Wire Fox Terrier.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pret a party!


So...I am thinking that after a visit to the salon to have my wire-y coat dyed black, I could look just like this model dog sipping champagne whilst wearing Vivienne Westwood’s white diamond & sapphire coat. After all, we know that Westwood has been spotted cycling to her studio with fox terrier Alexandra in her bike basket, so I figure that she knows how to make a coat for me!

Juat get my doggy passport ready...

Fashion icons Ben de Lisi, Issa, Stephen Webster and Vivienne Westwood are all getting ready for one of the biggest pet fashion shows, Pet a Porter in London. This big doggy fashion event is on November 29th at Harrods in London's Knightsbridge, and will parade dazzling attire for dogs -- just in time for the start of the party season.

Stephen Webster, the British jeweler who created Madonna’s wedding ring, has customized a £500,000 bespoke diamond and precious jewel collar which will be available to buy on the stylish night.

I wonder if my Santa will make it to the show for some inspiration ???

(This year the Retired Greyhounds will benefit from this annual event which raises lots of money every year for our less-spoiled canine cousins.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Girasol said...

if they make a coat for you I'm pretty sure that will look so awesome in you!!
We could have our own version of that pet fashion show (Pet a Porter).

7:12 AM  
Blogger William Tell said...

I know where to do MY Christmas shopping this year!

William Tell

6:12 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi dean...i wonder what keep u busy all these while..

u wan to look black like me?? cool...!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Dean-o! I'm saving my pocket money for the show. So far I've got £7.51. J x

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wow, I didn't know Vivienne Westwood had a WFT!

Are you into doggie fashion? Did you see Project Runway last year with the doggie clothes challenge?

Your friend, Lenny

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home